Friday, September 15, 2006

My 50th post and again the envelope please

I have begun my list of books that I've loved since childhood. (see my post below).......also this is my 50th post. I can't believe it! I didn't know I had this much to say! Anyways...for this occasion I'd like to begin a list of favorite Scripture passages of mine (you can add yours too). Last night for various reasons (health and nightmares) my son and I both had little sleep. Tonight other things have happened that I felt that he could benefit(I could too) from my reading of one of my favorite Psalms to him right before bedtime. He appreciated it. It was Psalm 91. That is the first on my list:

Psalm 91
Psalm 121
Psalm 23
Romans 8
Isaiah 40
Isaiah 41
Psalm 100
Ephesians 3
Joshua 1:9

more to come....

1 Comments:

Blogger Islandsparrow said...

Ps 91 is a favourite of mine and my daughter's - it helped her with nighttime fears too.

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home