Sunday, September 17, 2006

Habakkuk 3:18

Thanks to Vicki at Windows to My Soul, (http://windowstomysoul.blogspot.com/)
I have discovered Christian Women Online. I clicked on what is called the Scripture tags, and found out that they could be added to blogs. Now I had been seeing them around here and there, but the one on Vicki's site touched me...so I went looking and found this one, (see sidebar). It highlights Habakkuk 3:18.

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation.
Hab 3:18 (NLT).

What a great verse for me this weekend, and every other day for that matter, too :) .

{p.s. feel free to click on it,go to the CWO site and add your own Scripture tag to your blog......I also found one for my other blog! }

2 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Love this scripture! Good tag for your site. and I lov eVickis site too, very encouraging...she is a woman of deep experience.

Monday, September 18, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the old Douay-Rheims(catholic) bible ---Habakkuk 3:18 reads-

But I will rejoice in the Lord: and I will joy in God my Jesus.

This bible was based on the Latin Vulgate, which was translated from earlier (300bc) hebrew manuscrips which Jerome had. All other english bibles translate from the hebrew masoretic text(around 1000 ad)--

Someone told me that the text was altered by jews in the centuries after Jesus. ??

Friday, October 12, 2007 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home