Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Looking for..........

I'd like to thank all of you for hanging with me as I 'scribble' some thoughts about churches, and my own spiritual journey. I'm encouraged by your responses.

Now on a lighter note, I'd like to have help for two things. I've already tried an internet search and really couldn't come up with what I wanted. If any of you may have an idea, please comment.

1). A winter hat. I have a lovely, warm hat and scarf set for goodness maybe, nearly 20 years, (no wonder its hard to find! LOL), and I'm looking for a duplicate. I only need the hat, not the scarf. The hat I have is a cable knit, double layer, hat that comes down over the ears, and originally had a 'beret' effect, though over the years that effect is gone. I've been checking out the stores as it is approaching winter. I have the traditional 'knit' cap, but I'd like something that's not so tight against the head. My 'beret' hat is not that tight against the skull. I looked in Target yesterday and found they had 'berets' but they weren't warm enough, nor did they come down over the ears. I live in a cold, snowy climate and want protection. Any ideas, is great welcomed.

2). Online praise and worship sites, or Christian radio sites that play Christian praise and worship music. I've also searched for this, but I must not be putting in the right words, because what I'm getting is not what I'm wanting. Again, any help is appreciated. Thanks, :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I loved your testimony of the Native American churches...What a glorious expereince you were priviledged to be a part of! it is often like this in foreign countries where they do not take the joy of assembling together for granted. It is also often like this in small indigenous groups meeting in this country. They do exist...She does exist here and in the earth today. Do not lose your hope of seeing Her, finding Her...of course in the meantime you must do what scattered believers throughout time and throughout the earth have done. Seek Him for yourself...and join yourself to like hearted saints when ever you can. I'm praying you do have the opportunity to see the Chruch on earth as She is in heaven..

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

oh yes....http://www.onejesus.com/
this is streaming Christian music...there are lots of such sites..I type in jesus and radio or something like that.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Constance said...

http://www.klty.com/#
This is a great Christian radio station here in the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex area. You can listen on-line.
Connie

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger see-through faith said...

hope you find the hat ...

you could try a thrift store maybe

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I don't know where you might find the hat, but I do know there are many knit and crochet patterns out there for hats, if you knit or crochet, or know someone that does.

About the music, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have two sites on my sidebar for Christian music.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home