Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost 100

This, according to Blogger is my 98th post. When I started I never imagined that I'd get to 100, muchless get to 100 in less than 6 months! I guess I talk a lot!

Anyways, I wanted to do something special for my 100th. I thought about listing 100 things about me, and then I thought, that you'd be bored out of your seat trying to read it. Not that I haven't done anything exciting like: ride a ski lift to the top of San Fransisco Mountains in Arizona on a clear September day just for the view (my first off of the earth experience~ and scary is mildly putting it); or be questioned by the FBI on a suspected suspicious fellow passenger on a train trip, (pre 2001); or go white water rafting as a young adult without knowing how to swim; or seeing some of the sites of NYC for free ; or logging over 30,000 miles on Amtrak, or ...nah, you thought my life was boring, so I better stop while I'm ahead.

Anyways, for my 100th post, I want to do something for others. I really don't know how many readers I have. But for the small amount of readers that I do have, I wanted to reach out to you. I want to create a list of at least 100 unsaved family or friends that you care about. Now here are the rules, they don't have to have their real names listed. I'm setting up another email just for this. Please email me your name or screen name with the names of those you want prayed for. You can list pseudo names if you want, or even initials, or simply the word unspoken. I've never attended a Billy or Franklin Graham crusade where ahead of time they pass out a Operation Andrew card to pray for unsaved friends. I've always wanted to do it. So this is my Operation Andrew list. Feel free to write a post about this on your own blog, but link back to this post. Please don't put my email address on your post, thanks. For example the list I'll post on my 100th post will be something like this:
Please pray for
1. unspoken
2. Joe S.
3. J.K.
4. Dolores

Please indicate how you want your list to look like when I publish it. I'm NOT going to mention who submitted what names. It's only going to be a collection of names to pray for.
email me at pastorswife504 at yahoo .com (take out spaces, and change the word at to the symbol) Questions ? please use this comment box. Thanks

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very neat for your 100th post :). I will try to remember listing it in my Thankful Thursday post for tomorrow and link to this post - would that be okay?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Love this idea. I definitely have loved ones who need to be prayed for. {{Hugs}}

Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:37:00 AM  
Blogger Basketcollector said...

Just popped in to say Hi and thanks for stopping by my site...I updated now lol! Cool idea about the 100th post!

Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Amydeanne said...

what a great idea! :)

Friday, December 01, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can think of so many. This is a fantastic idea. I would start with number one on my list, my husband. Blessings to your for taking this endeavor on.

Friday, December 01, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I am not too late to get in on this and it is a wonderful idea too!

Please pray for my son, Jason to come to know God and be saved and also to be delivered from alcoholism.

Thank you so much to all who pray.

Love,

Jennelle

Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home